With no call-out fee and a no-fix-no-fee policy Caspian I.T. provides computer and laptop, repairs and services for the Croydon, Crawley and Brighton areas. TEL: 0208 406 1003
Rates are charged at £40 + VAT per hour for a home on-site visit (most issues resolved within first hour). And £50 per hour for Networked or Business systems.
Alternatively there is a fixed rate of £49 + VAT per computer, for a Collect and Return service where your system will be fixed and returned to you within 1-3 working days.
Every service for your computer. From a simple home laptop repair to a complex server network; Caspian IT offer a truly high quality service to help you keep your home and business running smoothly. Our experienced and professional network engineers are available when you need them: We come to your home or office. We also offer a collect and return service with a fixed price labour charge. An efficient fast and stable computer network is the bedrock of business success.
“I.T. can make a huge difference to a companies success – helping you get it right the first time is what Caspian IT do.”
If you’re wondering whether Caspian IT can help you with a computer problem you might have, the answer is most probably yes. We normally deal with home users or the owners of small and medium sized businesses. We not only repair broken laptops and desktop computers, we diagnose faults that might be caused by a virus or spyware. Caspian IT also offer a series of highly configured servers for sale that can provide you with an assortment of online services that maximise the flow of information in your organisation. Full Story
Latest News & Tutorials
Woe is me.
I think I must have been one of many people who were devastated when they heard the news that Google Apps was no longer free. It’s was a bit like 9/11 or the Kennedy assassination, we all know where we were. There was no warning, not even a whisper of what was to happen – and then suddenly BAM! You wake up one day and Google Apps was no longer free. It looked as though I would have to start paying for my email from now on…
A little birdie told me that there is a way of doing it. In fact you have two choices;
- If you have admin access to any of your Google Apps domains from the days when they were ‘free’ then it is still possible to continue even in 2013 to add completely different domain names and email addresses off the back of that same account! There is no need to worry after all. Oh happy days! :)
- If you don’t have access to an old (free) set up of Google Apps, then they still entitle you to a 1 user Google Apps standard account.
Lets talk about both. I’ll be as concise as I can without skimping on information you need to know.
Method 1 – Using an existing ‘free’ Google Apps account.
The login url for google apps for your domain is;
Pick one of your Google Apps accounts, ideally one that only you have exclusive access to and log in as an admin account. Me? I’d forgotten both the URL and which account had admin privilege
1 single user. Anyways, a free Google Apps Standard account is still good enough for a lot of users as they just want to create a Gmail account with custom domains.
When you see this message “Sorry but this board is currently unavailable.” It might be because you have just updated your bulletin board, in which case you may still have a directory in your root called ‘Install’.
“After verifying the settings in the ACP, you can delete the install directory to enable the board. The board will stay disabled until you do so.”
If you’re getting this error from PHPBB3 do the following:
Try deleting all the files in your /cache folder (except the .htaccess and index.htm files if you have them)
Also make sure your that your cache folder is writeable by your system. For IIS for Windows these are the IUSR and IIS_IUSRS. accounts.
All the best.
WARNING: Looks like the parent servers do not have information for your TLD when asked. This is ok but can be confusing.
I could use the nameservers listed below to performe recursive queries. It may be that I am wrong but the chances of that are low. You should not have nameservers that allow recursive queries as this will allow almost anyone to use your nameservers and can cause problems. Problem record(s) are:
You can fix this from the command prompt using the following:
dnscmd yourservername /Config /NoRecursion 1
- Creating a Drupal 6 custom login form – Step by Step tutorial.
- WordPress Contact Form 7 & WP-Mail-SMTP problem solved
- imagecache wrong path – SOLVED!
- Drupal 'white screen of death' – error reporting for PHP
- Drupal 6 – Can't access my forms after rebuild menus
- 7129/6105195 Edward Leedskalnin's anti-gravity – How he built Coral Castle.
- Optimising WordPress SEO with the All in One SEO plugin
- Google AJAX Translation not working with WordPress & Artisteer
- Computer repair company – PC & Laptop Services and Maintenance
- WordPress – PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in php … on line 86
- Free Google Apps email? Yes you can STILL get it!
- PHPBB3 – Sorry but this board is currently unavailable. (Solved)
- PHPBB3 General Error – Could not get style data (Solved)
- Perfect DNS.
- How to configure Windows Server 2012 as a Time Server
- IIS7 or IIS8 Trying to access a file directly from your website… (Solved)
- This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds
- Dreamweaver CS6 Not Uploading images
- WordPress Permalink /%postname%/ web.config rules
- Windows Media Player – Server execution failed (Solved)