With no call-out fee and a no-fix-no-fee policy Caspian I.T. provides computer and laptop, repairs and services for the Croydon, Crawley and Brighton areas. TEL: 0208 406 1003
Rates are charged at £40 + VAT per hour for a home on-site visit (most issues resolved within first hour). And £50 per hour for Networked or Business systems.
Alternatively there is a fixed rate of £49 + VAT per computer, for a Collect and Return service where your system will be fixed and returned to you within 1-3 working days.
Every service for your computer. From a simple home laptop repair to a complex server network; Caspian IT offer a truly high quality service to help you keep your home and business running smoothly. Our experienced and professional network engineers are available when you need them: We come to your home or office. We also offer a collect and return service with a fixed price labour charge. An efficient fast and stable computer network is the bedrock of business success.
“I.T. can make a huge difference to a companies success – helping you get it right the first time is what Caspian IT do.”
If you’re wondering whether Caspian IT can help you with a computer problem you might have, the answer is most probably yes. We normally deal with home users or the owners of small and medium sized businesses. We not only repair broken laptops and desktop computers, we diagnose faults that might be caused by a virus or spyware. Caspian IT also offer a series of highly configured servers for sale that can provide you with an assortment of online services that maximise the flow of information in your organisation. Full Story
Latest News & Tutorials
This is an appalling over-site by Crystal Dynamics. The only way to fix this is by changing a value in your computers system registry. No, there’s no .ini or .config file the only solution as I say is a manual hack – flipping outrageous as far as I’m concerned I mean can you imaging Nintendo doing this? No me either.
You need to go to Start > Run and then in the Run box type: regedit.
This will bring up your Windows system registry. You need to locate the folder:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Crystal Dynamics\Tomb Raider\Graphics
And then look for the value: ExclusiveFullScreen this probably currently has a value of 1. This need to be changed to 0. There is no need to ‘save’ this file as you are directly editing the system registry which is generally a very bad idea unless you know exactly what you’re doing.
You’re now good to go.
When you now select options (which will now actually work) you can see the offending tick-box un-ticked.
Tomb Raider is a great game, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
X ERROR: This service is trying to auto-save your progress but is unable to do so because the trust settings are not enabled, please refer to the help for more information
Filling out HMRC’s CT600 form.
I’ve been trying to fill out my CT600 for several days now. I’ve had to wait for a week for stupid login details to come through the post. Then I have had to wait another 48 hours before I can access the CT600.pdf form. Then I need to ‘trust’ their certificate and it just doesn’t work.
I go to trust the certificate but all the options are ‘greyed out’ like so:
I’ve followed the instructions on this site: http://www.accountingweb.co.uk/anyanswers/question/ct600-adobe which simply don’t work, so I try to continue and then get this error:
Nothing, nothing sodding works. I’m stressed up to the eyeballs, the threats of fines, the hours spent in utter frustration. I call HMRC on the phone and I get the recorded message (paraphrasing) “We’re all too busy to answer your call…” And then I get disconnected. I cannot even begin to tell you how frustrated I am.
Following these steps here actually DOES work :)
For goodness sake it gets irritating. Having the message “Google blocked a less secure app from accessing your account.” would seem like a security warning that needs immediate paying attention to do?
Having a message saying that IP address xx.xx.xx.xx tried to sign in to your Google account really doesn’t help at all.
Having a list saying:
Machine name, and then
How the blazes does that help in any way at all? Google – PLEASE THINK. I need the MAC (Machine access code). You see that way I can know exactly device is trying to log in. I have over a dozen devices at home connected to the Internet – at least! You see that way I can start the diagnostic process, but no. Google in this case are as bad as Microsoft’s error reporting: “Something, somewhere did something and now it isn’t working – We’re not sure what isn’t or how it happened, but we thought we’d just let you know with one of the World’s most irritating error messages.”
Looking through Google’s help topics is like being forced to read the whole of Tolstoy’s War and Peace and then finding nothing and attempting to actually contact a human being at Google is like trying to find a swimming pool in the Atacama Desert.
Thanks for nothing.
Q. I hold the power button for 5 seconds or so until the PlayStation logo appears, then up comes the Photo sensitivity message then after that is the ‘Set the date and time.’ However no matter what buttons I press nothing happens. Any idea what’s going on?
A. You’ll kick yourself when you realise what the problem is. The PlayStation Vita is touch screen. Put your fingers on the screen and move them up or down to set the correct date.
- “Windows could not complete the installation. To install Windows on this compuiter, restart the installation.”
- WordPress Contact Form 7 & WP-Mail-SMTP problem solved
- Installing Perl (x64) on Windows 2012 with IIS8 (Solved)
- You are not authorized to log in to this diskstation. Please contact admin for authorization (Solved)
- Samsung M2070W Scan to PC – Not available (Solved)
- The environment variable HOME is not set. The following directory will be used to store the Git user global configuration and to define the default location to store repositories: ‘C:\Users\myusername’. If this is not correct please set the HOME environment variable and restart Eclipse.
- Android SDK Manager won’t start (Solved)
- The environment variable Home is not set (Solved)
- WordPress widgets not saving or dragging?
- WP Mail SMTP Settings for GMail.
- Tomb Raider: Failed to Initialize Direct3D with current settings (Solved)
- X ERROR: This service is trying to auto-save your progress but is unable to do so because the trust settings are not enabled, please refer to the help for more information
- Google blocked a less secure app from accessing your account.
- PS Vita stuck on Set the date and time.
- Samsung M2070W Scan to PC – Not available (Solved)
- Can’t access ANY files on my Synology Diskstation after update of 17/12/14 (DSM 5.1-5021)
- Sheryl’s vagina karaoke party night – On my LG 42″ TV (Hacked)
- Node.js not working on my Windows 2012 Server
- Which WordPress directory properties need to be set for IIS?
- Destination Path Too Long (Why Windows 8.1 is still crap)