Ubercart – This transaction is invalid. Please return to the recipient’s website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.
Why oh why is everything to do with Drupal so difficult? With WordPress you just tick a box and everything just works. With Drupal getting even the tiniest thing working you have to spend 1 and a half years bleeding out the eyeballs for.
Having said that the reason for this post is because I’m building an e-commerce website and Drupal seemed a good idea at the time. The site’s actually finished, you can have a look at it here http://www.newagegiftshops.co.uk
The only remaining problem I have is with Ubercart and getting the PayPal payment gateway to work properly – I get this error:
“This transaction is invalid. Please return to the recipient’s website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.”
Neither the Ubercart website or Drupal.org have been of any help whatsoever. I’ve just updated my Ubercart module to the very latest (as of this post) Ubercart 6.x-2.7 and STILL it doesn’t work.
It’s now got to the point where I’m so hacked off with it, that I decided to get rid of that stupid non-working button all together!
A simple modification to your styles.css file will do the trick – It’s a total hack I know but why bother having a button on your site that doesn’t work and clearly never has?
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Invalid argument supplied for foreach in template.php
- A new Drupal website is on it’s way
- Ubercart Product images not displaying for anonymous users
- Ubercart store footer – How to remove
- (Solved) – Ubercart cannot find a necessary encryption key. Refer to the store admin dashboard to isolate which one.
- Joost de Valk – Website SEO Advice
- Ubercart catalog block not showing for anonymous users
Leave a Reply
- WordPress Contact Form 7 & WP-Mail-SMTP problem solved
- How to take Ownership of a Drive, Folder or File in Windows 7
- The environment variable Home is not set (Solved)
- Failed to initialize OpenGL (Checklist)
- Excel 2007 sort columns & rows data.
- Android SDK Manager won’t start (Solved)
- Creating a Drupal 6 custom login form – Step by Step tutorial.
- Android requires compiler compliance level 5.0 or 6.0. Found ’1.7′ instead. Please use Android Tools > Fix Project Properties.
- IIS7 – No HTTP redirect icon
- 7129/6105195 Edward Leedskalnin’s anti-gravity – How he built Coral Castle.
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- February 2012
- November 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- August 2008
- June 2008